Our focus is
quality & safety
Terms & Policies
This page states the Terms and Conditions of accessing or using the Usha Breco website, under which you (Visitor) may visit this website and are binding on all users. Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we request you not to visit or browse this website. The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the user on usage of the website.
– The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the website.
– Usha Breco has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like joint venture, partnership, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.
- Use of Website:You may use our website for lawful purposes only. You may not use our website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any section of the Website, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any server or any of the services associated with the website through hacking, password mining or other means.
- Intellectual Property:All content and materials (excluding any applicable third-party materials) on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Usha Breco, and Usha Breco retains all rights, title or interest, including all intellectual property laws in such Materials.
- User Content:By submitting any content to our website, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: This Website and the information, tools and material contained in it (this “Site”) are not directed to, or intended for distribution to or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of or located in any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to law or regulation.
This website is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as technical advice in any manner.
This site is subject to periodic updates and revisions. Materials should only be considered current as of the publication date appearing thereon, without regard to the date you may access the information. Usha Breco maintains the right to delete or modify information on this site without prior notice.
- Limitation of Liability:
While all reasonable care has been taken in providing the content on this Web Site, Usha Breco shall not be responsible or liable as to the completeness or correctness of such information and any or all consequential liabilities arising out of the use of any information or contents on this Web Site.
There is no warranty that the website will operate error-free or that it and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of the website results in need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, Usha Breco is not responsible for those costs. In no event shall our company or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of our website.
We collect the following categories of Personal information:
We may also provide social media features on our website that enable you to share information with your social networks. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social media sites with which you interact to make sure you understand how the information provided by you could be used or shared by those sites.
Usha Breco’s websites are not directed at nor targeted at children. No one who has not reached the age of thirteen may use the websites unless supervised by an adult. By accessing this website, you represent and warrant that you are 13 years of age or older.
Usha Breco will not be liable for any unsolicited information provided by you. You consent to Usha Breco using such information as per our Privacy Statement
- Use of Information:We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
-to provide better usability, troubleshooting and site maintenance;
-to understand which parts of the website are visited and how frequently;
-to create your user ID;
-to identify you once you register on our website;
-to contact you and respond to your questions or requests; and
-to provide access to desirable content based on your preference
- Sharing of Information:
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
We do not share personal information about you with outside parties or companies except (a) to provide services you’ve requested; (b) when we have your permission: or (c) under the following circumstances:
1. We may share information with outside parties for legitimate business purposes.
2. We may provide the information to trusted entities working with us or for us under strict confidentiality agreements. These entities may use your personal information to help Usha Breco to communicate with you about legitimate business purposes. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share further or disseminate this information.
3. We may share information with statutory authorities, government institutions, law enforcement agencies or other bodies where required for compliance with legal requirements.
4. We may use the information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal processes, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
5. We may share information where we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action against any illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
6. We may share information where we believe it is necessary to protect or enforce Usha Breco’s rights, usage terms, intellectual or physical property, or safety.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
Usha Breco is engaged in developing and operating Ropeway Services and providing consultancy in Ropeway Projects In India. We cater services to our customers and, as a part of its operations, have access to business-sensitive information (including personal information and IPR), the impact of which could be detrimental to Usha Breco or its customers’ business interests.
Our Security Vision is “To make Usha Breco reliable, resilient and immune to the existing and evolving volatile environment of constant changes, accidents, attacks and failures.”
This Security Policy reiterates our commitment to protect all the information and assets we own or are responsible for, thus, ensuring an efficient, safe and secure working environment for Usha Breco and its customers.
Usha Breco ensures that:
– Protection of information and assets against unauthorized access by deploying adequate security controls covering physical, logical and personnel security
– Compliance with legal and statutory/regulatory requirements
– Continuity of operations in line with business requirements and obligations to its stakeholders
– A robust response framework to handle security weaknesses, violations or disruption of services
– Governance of security performance against appropriate targets and objectives, enabling continuous improvements
– Storing your Preferences and Settings. Settings that enable our website to operate correctly or maintain your preferences may be stored on your device.
– Sign-in and Authentication. When you sign into our website using your credentials, we store a unique ID number and the time you signed in, in an encrypted cookie on your device. This cookie allows you to move from page to page within the site without signing in again on each page. You can also save your sign-in information, so you do not have to sign in each time you return to the site.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act:
We comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
- Terms and Conditions of Sale:
This is the company’s corporate website, and no sale of tickets or commerce is handled from this website. Those interested in booking ropeway ticket may click on the link on the website.
- Grievance Redressal:
A new ropeway project? How do you make a ropeway
project viable? Looking for a career?
We would like to hear from you!